In a particular high school,there are 6 Mathematics teacher, 5 Science teacher,4 English teacher and 4 Social Studies teachers. If a teacher is ramdomly selected,what is the probability that the teacher is teaching Mathematics or Social Studies.


 



Comments

  1. I like your solutions. They are very detailed and clear, and that's what makes them easier to study and understand. Thankyou for this. Nice penmanship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. San po galing yung numerator na 10?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Galing po yung 10 sa total ng Mathematics teacher which is 6 and Social Studies teachers which is 4, 6+4=10 sana po ay nasagot ko ng maayos ang tanong nyo. thank you po

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I get this solution by understanding first the given problem, and then when you understand the given problem you should know the formula to be use and then solve it. thank you

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, pwede pong gumamit ng ibang solution kung may alam po kayo na iba pa at kung parehas naman pong tama.

      Delete
  5. Nice solution. It is very detailed and easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Yes po pwede din pong 6/19 + 4/19
      =10/19 or 52.63%

      Delete
  7. Your solution is so neat and have a complete detail that's why it is not hard to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your solution, it helps me a lot. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the information! I'll try this too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes try and try to get the real answer! You can do it thank you so much

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. I get 52.63% from 10 divided by19=0.52 x 100=52.63%

      Delete

Post a Comment